We provide 1:1 academic support and remediation for students with learning differences (LD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, IEP, 504).
- Reading instruction using proven multisensory programs such as Orton-Gillingham, PAF, and Lindamood Bell to focus on specific areas such as phonemic awareness, phonics, decoding, sight words, overall fluency, vocabulary development and reading comprehension.
- Writing support based on The 6 Traits, The Writing Process, and various genres (narrative, expository). We also offer typing instruction for those struggling with handwriting.
- Social/Emotional/Behavioral (including Functional Behavior Assessments)
- Math instruction which breaks down complex concepts and help your student master basic necessary skills on which to build, across the major mathematical content strands.
- Specific academic subjects (K through 12) by our team of credentialed SPED and regular education teachers with experience in differentiated instruction at all levels.
- Transitional/ temporary academic and skill based programs to bridge school placements for students who would benefit from a 1:1 learning experience for academic subjects and skill acquisition. We create a customized and integrated program around your student!
- Gifted afterschool and summer programs for enrichment, jump on next year, and twice exceptional students.
- Strength-based tutoring to build student esteem, and encourage risk taking and flexibility.