We can support your school's admissions process and subsequent placements.
- Highly qualified teachers, psychologists, and tutors to fill in temporarily for staff on leave
- Assessment programs for correct placement of incoming students
- Screening programs to support admissions
- Interim curriculum-based school programs for students temporarily unable to attend school
- Admitted family support offering accredited, 1:1 curriculum-based tutoring for students entering from public schools, independent schools or other countries. Customized around your school’s curriculum, we can help incoming students master the course work that they may need to join a new school at the appropriate grade level.